Monday, February 11, 2013

I LOVE YOO!


(from the top clockwise) You Tiao (fried dough), Dry Scallop Porridge and Tau Fu Far (Sweet Bean Curt)


I LOVE YOU, I love YOO!


I was in Kuala Lumpur recently for the Lunar New Year celebrations. For you guys that are familiar with Chinese culture or should I say Malaysian culture, any festive season is an excuse to MAKAN(eat in Malay language) to the MAXIMUM! All this MAKAN MAXIMUM has unsettled my sensitive beer belly.

I LOVE YOO! is a God sent with their Healthy, Simple Chinese comfort food. Plain taste, great ingredients and of course cheap price! 


PRICE: RM 3.90 / USD 1.30 (You Tiao & Porridge)

LOCATION : Mid Valley, Mid Valley City, 55100 Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia


CAPTAIN MAKAN RATING: 4 out of 4 STRIPES

No comments:

Post a Comment